The ABS light is on, and a local shop told me the ABS pump needs replacing. I was quoted about $1200 for the total cost.
What is a reasonable charge to replace the ABS pump on 99 Eurovan? on 1999 Volkswagen EuroVan
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen EuroVan Questions
- Is this the same engine 2.5L as the 2.5L in the Rialta?
- How to replace the headlight
- my question: my digital dash quite working as well as fuel pump how do I trouble
- Headlights will not come on however park lights do, could it be the switch itsel
- Driving along all of a sudden , car not in gear, I give it has , no power .
1999 Volkswagen EuroVan Estimates
- 127,500 Mile Service ($58 - 124) in Chantilly, VA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($241 - 324) in Lancaster, KS
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($281 - 388) in East Granby, CT
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($318 - 441) in Presto, PA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($715 - 1,207) in Drake, CO
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 56) in Barneston, NE