cost to replace water pump on 2003 v6 Lincoln ls
What is a normal repair cost to replace a water pump on 2003 v6 Lincoln ls on 2003 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Serpentine belt coming off alternator and tearing outside strand of belt off
- The engine is overheating and the car shut off.
- My heater blows cold air, what could the problem be
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.
2003 Lincoln LS Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($134 - 215) in Bowling Green, FL
- 45,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Inwood, IA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Francis Creek, WI
- 75,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Lincolnville, ME
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($322 - 466) in Kittrell, NC
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis & Testing ($70 - 89) in Dennison, IL