I picked up the module 40 and module 41 code on an OBDI but do not know which parts these actually are.
What is a module 40 and module 41 on a 1996 Dodge Stratus 2.4L? on 1996 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?
1996 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Manley, NE
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Diggins, MO
- 97,500 Mile Service ($248 - 322) in Edwards, MS
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($68 - 158) in Lyons, NJ
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($116 - 151) in Archie, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($177 - 201) in Anamoose, ND