My car was having a tough time starting a little sluggish. Then it finally stopped starting. I received a jump and then itstarted right up. I drove it home. I let it run for awhile then turned it off. I tried restarting it. It did work a couple of times before it eventually would not start.
What is a good starter price on 2007 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2007 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hustisford, WI
- 30,000 Mile Service ($97 - 158) in Mukwonago, WI
- 36,000 Mile Service ($104 - 163) in Glover, VT
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($334 - 440) in South Berwick, ME
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($294 - 311) in Notasulga, AL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($418 - 517) in Wheeler, IN