A deer ran into the front passenger side of my car and smashed my headlight and bent the area right above and in front of my wheel well. I was just wondering what to expect to have to pay to have it repaired.
What is a general repair estimate of this car? on 1992 Toyota Camry
1 answerSeptember 21, 2014
1 answerJuly 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
1992 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($187 - 268) in San Pierre, IN
- 20,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Elmira, OR
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Searcy, AR
- Maintenance Service B ($242 - 361) in Belcher, KY
- CV Joint Replacement ($389 - 2,176) in Berkeley Springs, WV
- Camshaft Seal Replacement ($367 - 458) in Morris, OK