A deer ran into the front passenger side of my car and smashed my headlight and bent the area right above and in front of my wheel well. I was just wondering what to expect to have to pay to have it repaired.
What is a general repair estimate of this car? on 1992 Toyota Camry
1 answerSeptember 21, 2014
1 answerJuly 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy