What is a front power window master switch? on 1994 Buick Century

Where do I find a power window master switch and how do I replace it?

Asked by for the 1994 Buick Century
It is the window switch in the driver's door. You will have to remove it from the door. It is held in by some pretty strong clips. Look at the new switch from the GM dealership to get an idea of what the clips look like so will know how to deal with removing the old switch.