what is a "frame mount"? on 1992 Oldsmobile 98

my car bounces a lot and there's no bumps in the road.I've checked it's NOT the shocks.I was told it's the frame mount,can or should I still drive the car?

Asked by for the 1992 Oldsmobile 98
that could be any spot wwhere the suspension is mounted to frame. shock supports or sway bar mounts. can you give more details
1 more answer
you can drive it to the shop