I went in for the recall reprogramming and received a "free" inspection. I can understand most of the items, but these 2 are new to me!
What is a decarb service and a throttle body service? on 2005 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
2005 Honda Accord Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($193 - 395) in Dry Prong, LA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($303 - 397) in Philmont, NY
- Battery Replacement ($125 - 180) in Hillister, TX
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($222 - 309) in Dryden, VA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($146 - 616) in Hinkle, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($190 - 225) in Eddyville, NE