After I have driven the car for about 6 miles and I then park it and try to restart it is difficult to keep it running. Once I do get it running I can drive a few miles and it stall out again, I then need to let it sit for about 5 or 10 minutes before I can restart it only to drive again for a few miles and it stalles again. Before stalling it usually startes bucking and loses power. The crankshaft position sensor has been diagnosed by my mech twice and replaced only to have it happen again. The last few times before I was able to get it started I would turn the key and get no sound at all as thought the battery was dead. This is really driving me crazy at this point, hope you can help. Thanks in advance. Charlie
What is a Crankshaft position sensor and what causes it to malfunction? on 2000 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- my car gear stay stuck for 30 minutes when i crank up my car and the key dont go
- infotainment system quit Checked radio fuses 4/5 ok. Reconnect batt wrked 4aday
- what cause the spark plugs to blow out of motor then motor starts smoking
- Is the transmission drain plug with ridges or without if it has blown out.
- how do you replace the spring in the ignition so my key will go to the off pis.