crank my car up one day pulled off and the car just shut off. i,ve change my fuel pump and filter but still it wont get the gas into the engine.
what is a code called (no bus) on 1997 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- above battery on driverside in front of tire well
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
1997 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($171 - 237) in Trevor, WI
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Purmela, TX
- Spark Plug Replacement ($204 - 275) in Umpqua, OR
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($250 - 419) in Morton, NY
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($91 - 318) in Hamlet, NC
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($285 - 647) in Ferndale, MI