WELL IM DISABLED. AND ON A VERY TIGHT BUDGET. BUT NEED MY VEHICLE TO MEET MY MEDICAL NEEDS ON A WEEKLY BASIS. BY CHANCE I DONT NEED MY HEAD MACHINED WILL IT SAVE ME ANY COST ON PRICE. ALSO MY CAR HAS ABOUT 180,000 MILES AND NEVER OVERHEATED, PRIOR TO ME NOTICING A LIGHT BROWN MILKSHAKE COLOR NEAR THE FIREWALL.
WHAT IF THE HEADS DONT NEED TO BE MACHINED. DOES THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN COST on 1991 Volvo 940
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 940 Questions
- Intake fuel pump compadibility
- Car ran out of fuel put gas would not startput fuel got crank no start
- the car runs for about 20 miles and then shut off and has to cool down to crank
- Chattering noise coming from under the car,located on the exhaust
- Does the speedometer & odometer run off a relay switch?
1991 Volvo 940 Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mulberry, FL
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Oakley, KS
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($205 - 286) in Waldenburg, AR
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($166 - 210) in Pickford, MI
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Keysville, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($402 - 462) in Gray Hawk, KY