WELL IM DISABLED. AND ON A VERY TIGHT BUDGET. BUT NEED MY VEHICLE TO MEET MY MEDICAL NEEDS ON A WEEKLY BASIS. BY CHANCE I DONT NEED MY HEAD MACHINED WILL IT SAVE ME ANY COST ON PRICE. ALSO MY CAR HAS ABOUT 180,000 MILES AND NEVER OVERHEATED, PRIOR TO ME NOTICING A LIGHT BROWN MILKSHAKE COLOR NEAR THE FIREWALL.
WHAT IF THE HEADS DONT NEED TO BE MACHINED. DOES THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN COST on 1991 Volvo 940
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 940 Questions
- Intake fuel pump compadibility
- Car ran out of fuel put gas would not startput fuel got crank no start
- the car runs for about 20 miles and then shut off and has to cool down to crank
- Chattering noise coming from under the car,located on the exhaust
- Does the speedometer & odometer run off a relay switch?
1991 Volvo 940 Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($517 - 839) in Mulberry, FL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 117) in Oakley, KS
- 90,000 Mile Service ($327 - 475) in Waldenburg, AR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($196 - 408) in Pickford, MI
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($241 - 252) in Keysville, VA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($75 - 118) in Gray Hawk, KY