what if the dealership charged you for something that is a recall item. on 2006 Chrysler Town & Country

Is it possible to get your money back?

Asked by for the 2006 Chrysler Town & Country
yes, of course and if they did, shame on them.

before you persue this, make sure it was a recall not a tsb. get a copy of the recall and take it with you when you confront the service manager. you should have got a letter about the recall as well. take that with you.

Thank You