I HAVE A 1995 HONDA ACCORD EX. EVERY COUPLE OF MONTHS MY SPEED SENSOR BLOWS AND I GO TO THE JUNK YARD AND REPLACE IT. SINCE IT BLOWS SO OFTEN IM AFRAID TO SPEND MONEY ON A BRAND NEW ONE AND IT BLOW AS WELL. THIS ONE I AM ABOUT TO PUT ON IT WILL BE THE 4TH ONE SINCE IVE BEEN DRIVING THE CAR. IS IT THE JUST SPEED SENSOR OR COULD THERE BE SOMETHING ELSE THAT IS CAUSING IT TO GO BAD SO QUICKLY?
WHAT IA CAUSING MY SPEED SENSOR TO KEEP GOING BAD?? on 1995 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1995 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1995 Honda Accord Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($116 - $159) in Chidester, AR
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - $97) in Ralph, SD
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($175 - $264) in Fredericksburg, TX
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Bethlehem, IN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($44 - $110) in Parkton, MD
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($468 - $944) in Heilwood, PA