I HAVE A 1995 HONDA ACCORD EX. EVERY COUPLE OF MONTHS MY SPEED SENSOR BLOWS AND I GO TO THE JUNK YARD AND REPLACE IT. SINCE IT BLOWS SO OFTEN IM AFRAID TO SPEND MONEY ON A BRAND NEW ONE AND IT BLOW AS WELL. THIS ONE I AM ABOUT TO PUT ON IT WILL BE THE 4TH ONE SINCE IVE BEEN DRIVING THE CAR. IS IT THE JUST SPEED SENSOR OR COULD THERE BE SOMETHING ELSE THAT IS CAUSING IT TO GO BAD SO QUICKLY?
WHAT IA CAUSING MY SPEED SENSOR TO KEEP GOING BAD?? on 1995 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
- Can i rebuild my ignition switch so it doesn't die
- When driving the front will start shaking but will stop and go for days ?