have been trying set loose the power steering pump from the engine but every screw I have tried does not work. How do you get the pump off the engine?
what hardware holds the power steering pump to the engine? on 1997 Mercedes-Benz S420
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S420 Questions
- The heat works great but blower continues to run when the car is turned off?
- Mercedes-S420- 60k miles-Sat for a longtime- Electrical Issues
- When I press the gas down my AC decreases. What could it be?
- i have a 1995 s 420 and it runs perfect but when it gets hot it turn off .
- doors and truck wont suck in
1997 Mercedes-Benz S420 Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($417 - 647) in Knoxville, PA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Somerville, MA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($113 - 206) in Conley, GA
- Thermostat Replacement ($169 - 224) in Lauderdale, MS
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($371 - 401) in Cottonwood Falls, KS
- Engine Coolant Thermostat Replacement ($179 - 261) in Pleasant Hill, IL