have been trying set loose the power steering pump from the engine but every screw I have tried does not work. How do you get the pump off the engine?
what hardware holds the power steering pump to the engine? on 1997 Mercedes-Benz S420
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S420 Questions
- Driver side headlight won't turn off
- The heat works great but blower continues to run when the car is turned off?
- Mercedes-S420- 60k miles-Sat for a longtime- Electrical Issues
- When I press the gas down my AC decreases. What could it be?
- i have a 1995 s 420 and it runs perfect but when it gets hot it turn off .
1997 Mercedes-Benz S420 Estimates
- 127,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Knoxville, PA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($687 - 926) in Somerville, MA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($112 - 187) in Conley, GA
- Starter Replacement ($401 - 692) in Lauderdale, MS
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Cottonwood Falls, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($237 - 300) in Pleasant Hill, IL