Recently, my car alarm triggered and I could not shut it off. My front windows were working, but from time to time, one of the windows would go down and the other would be up and vice versa.. I took the car to the shop to stop the alarm from going off and when i left the shop, none of the turn signals work and I do not have access to use the windshield wipers. The mechanic stated that it could be the key or the ignition needed to be replaced. He said that i could only get this repaired at the dealership, as well as to obtain the key. Is one a remedy (the key) over the other? Is it better to just obtain or repair the ignition?
What happens when you lose power in parts of your car? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- knocking, chattering sound going over rough pavement/repaired pot holes.
- can you tell me how do i reset my Electronic check engine light, it just came on
- late shifting from first gear to second
- why does signal lights shut car off, why 3/4 daytime lights dim?
- COLD ENGINE, STOPPED IN FORWARD GEAR RUNS ROUGH,NEUTRAL,PARK,REVERSE RUNS GREAT