Recently, my car alarm triggered and I could not shut it off. My front windows were working, but from time to time, one of the windows would go down and the other would be up and vice versa.. I took the car to the shop to stop the alarm from going off and when i left the shop, none of the turn signals work and I do not have access to use the windshield wipers. The mechanic stated that it could be the key or the ignition needed to be replaced. He said that i could only get this repaired at the dealership, as well as to obtain the key. Is one a remedy (the key) over the other? Is it better to just obtain or repair the ignition?
What happens when you lose power in parts of your car? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- What is the difference between scheduled maintenance A and B on my Mercedes
- how to get the ignition tumbler out of 97 Mercedes w210 e320
- HELP...My SRS dash light came on ??
- I put new fuses in it and the check engine light keep coming on and I checked everything and can't find nothing wrong what could be the reason
- The right front suspension has collapsed. the wheel is not splayed.