Recently, my car alarm triggered and I could not shut it off. My front windows were working, but from time to time, one of the windows would go down and the other would be up and vice versa.. I took the car to the shop to stop the alarm from going off and when i left the shop, none of the turn signals work and I do not have access to use the windshield wipers. The mechanic stated that it could be the key or the ignition needed to be replaced. He said that i could only get this repaired at the dealership, as well as to obtain the key. Is one a remedy (the key) over the other? Is it better to just obtain or repair the ignition?
What happens when you lose power in parts of your car? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz E320
Asked by for the 1999 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- Will not start in the third starting position
- There is a rattle noise between drivers door and fender at bottom of car.
- Where to plug third brake light switch wire in e320 2001?
- I was told I need all 4 differential seals replaced because the fluid is leaking
- Why won't it go into reverse and sometimes I have to move the shifter to start
1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($460 - $576) in Hanson, KY
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($661 - $863) in Walker, WV
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($632 - $1,014) in Sutton, AK
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Herrick, IL
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($583 - $719) in Losantville, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($225 - $302) in Kintyre, ND