The vehicle stopped moving forward engine just rares up when i hit the gas, but it will move in reverse! The van gave me no warnings or slippage to just make me consider it's the transmission! I do know that the front right axle was dripping a thick grease when i got my tires changed that what makes me ask about the axle! I had to drive my vehicle backwards home because it would not move move move forward!
What happens when the vehicle won't go forward? Could it be transmission or axle on 2000 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My air on the dash blows out hot air the blnd dr actuator is new rear air works?
- if my belt tensioner wasnt working wright or broken would it make a loud knocki
- Under hood and under dashboard
- i started my van a & a loud knocking noise is coming from the engine
- how much do you charge for blend door repair? and the motor is new.