The vehicle stopped moving forward engine just rares up when i hit the gas, but it will move in reverse! The van gave me no warnings or slippage to just make me consider it's the transmission! I do know that the front right axle was dripping a thick grease when i got my tires changed that what makes me ask about the axle! I had to drive my vehicle backwards home because it would not move move move forward!
What happens when the vehicle won't go forward? Could it be transmission or axle on 2000 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
- i replaced dash cluster with a used one and van wont start
2000 Ford Windstar Estimates
- 85,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Spickard, MO
- 100,000 Mile Service ($327 - 457) in Aleppo, PA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($198 - 230) in Algoma, MS
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($184 - 237) in West Unity, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($322 - 442) in Hathorne, MA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Puyallup, WA