My car is reading o codes and it is cutting off randomly in the afternoon. I've been told it could be my key. Does that make sense, or does the key just cause a problem starting the vehicle?
What happens when the chip in car key goes bad? on 1999 Acura TL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Has anyone had problems with the cylinders misfiring coil problems
- From 0 to 30mph there is a rumble strip like feel.
- cost to replace dashboard lights - all lights are out
- I am having problem turning on the car, light is turning on on abs system ,
- Is the serpentine belt something common that tends to go at this cars age?