My car is reading o codes and it is cutting off randomly in the afternoon. I've been told it could be my key. Does that make sense, or does the key just cause a problem starting the vehicle?
What happens when the chip in car key goes bad? on 1999 Acura TL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- AM audio fades after 10min of warmup. Replacement radio did not solve problem.
- I jump started my car and radio won't work. My serial number is BA001669
- Where is the evap emission control vavle located on a 96 acura tl it wouldnt pas
- How do I get my radio code
- Radio, nav, power mirrors, and dome lights aren't working can't find fuse
1999 Acura TL Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($243 - $345) in Scott City, MO
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($267 - $971) in Mc Alister, NM
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Rotan, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($194 - $246) in Bagley, IA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($976 - $992) in Creston, NC
- Window Switch Replacement ($265 - $287) in South Amboy, NJ