Changed out my engine about 8000 miles ago. changed my starter and saw the wires were disconnected. Was wondering why a new engine had no thrust. My transmission was shifting rough as well.... seams to be better now
what happens to the engine when the speedcontrol sensor is not connected to tran on 1995 Toyota Celica
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Celica Questions
- While in 6th gear, under moderate acceleration, it jumps out of gear. Manual.
- What would cause my manual transmission to pop out of 6th under acceleration.
- My car well not start I buy a new ignition and still nothing the computer good
- Erratic idle at stoplights, in neutral. Idle bounces constantly and gets worse when hot outside.
- I just bought a Kawasaki bike, and noticed that I cannot add it to MyCar section of RepairPal. I'd like to be able to track service work here along with my cars. Don't get it why it is limited to cars only?