I'm aware that the "Check Engine" light comes on, but why? And if not reset by a mechanic but ignored does this ultimately cause more problems? Does it cause failures with the oxygen sensors, etc.??
What happens if the gas cap is not tightened after refueling? on 2002 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?
2002 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,032 - 1,378) in Howardsville, VA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($253 - 292) in Ypsilanti, MI
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($422 - 545) in Denison, IA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Center Barnstead, NH
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($201 - 209) in Viola, TN
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Redwater, TX