The door clicks open and shut constantly if I turn on my defroster which I need at this time of year. I must hold in the max air button to keep the door from opening and closing. But then it uses only recycled air from the interior of the car.
What happens if I unplug the max air motor on my Vibe? on 2004 Pontiac Vibe
6 answersOctober 06, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Vibe Questions
- My car stopped on me a symbol appeared which i looked up its said low pressure in engine?,is this going to be expensive?it
- Do you have to replace motor because of 1 burnt valve?
- What could be causing my car to vibrate when idling or moving?
- Why won't the clock stay set?
- What causes my low-beam headlights to work only in daylight, not after dark?