i had wanted to adjust its height and had pressed the height button from neutral to low. now it refuses to return to its former height, it drives terribly as it now bounces uncontrolably as you hit any bump and the "off'sign for the height control switch refuses to go off as it keeps blinking.
what happenned to my 2000 lx 470 suspensions? The suv suddenly came down low. on 2000 Lexus LX470
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LX470 Questions
- try to start vehicle and it clicks, turn switch off a couple of times and it
- Why wont it start? It will turn over but will not start.
- my car is experiencing a hard start,what can i do?
- How do I replace driver side headlight bulbs? Do i have to remove the battery?
- ABS,VSC and Check engine lights stay on. Lexus dealer cannot read a code
2000 Lexus LX470 Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Alamosa, CO
- Alternator Replacement ($471 - 650) in Oneida, TN
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($803 - 1,039) in Logan, KS
- 95,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in Harrisburg, IL
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($167 - 467) in Osage, IA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,402 - 2,102) in Lone Rock, IA