Engine has slight loss of coolant and plug fouled. Compression is good for all cylinders. I want to try liquid glass to seal leak.
What glue to repair plastic valve cover crack. How effective is liquid glass? on 1997 Cadillac Catera
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
1997 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($379 - 431) in Tucson, AZ
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($554 - 646) in Campbell, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($1,354 - 1,718) in Klondike, TX
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,737 - 2,287) in Fontana, CA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 56) in East Bend, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($285 - 319) in Lena, IL