Me and a friend were installing a new radio into my car. when working on the wires we got a spark from 1 of them. After we got the wires done we plugged up the radio and found it wasn't working. it doesn't seem to have any power. We thought we might have blown a fuse but can't seem to find 1 that is bad. I also noticed my interior light isn't working when the bulb is just fine. So does any one have any idea what fuse I could have blown if that is the case?
What fuse did I blow. on 2002 Kia Rio
3 answersMarch 07, 2014
0 answersJune 22, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- Headlights and wipers won't work.
- The engine light keeps coming on and shows misfire on cylinder 1 & 3. Why?
- dose my car have 4 ignition modules and 4 fuel injectors (1/1 for each cylinder)
- Cuts out sometimes and gets worse when ac,is turned on
- Where's the power steering reservior located and how to tighten