Me and a friend were installing a new radio into my car. when working on the wires we got a spark from 1 of them. After we got the wires done we plugged up the radio and found it wasn't working. it doesn't seem to have any power. We thought we might have blown a fuse but can't seem to find 1 that is bad. I also noticed my interior light isn't working when the bulb is just fine. So does any one have any idea what fuse I could have blown if that is the case?
What fuse did I blow. on 2002 Kia Rio
3 answersMarch 07, 2014
0 answersJune 22, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- the engine light is on and the car can't accellerate speed even on 2nd, 3rd gear
- Headlights and wipers won't work.
- The engine light keeps coming on and shows misfire on cylinder 1 & 3. Why?
- dose my car have 4 ignition modules and 4 fuel injectors (1/1 for each cylinder)
- Cuts out sometimes and gets worse when ac,is turned on
2002 Kia Rio Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($129 - 163) in Barto, PA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($689 - 1,091) in Tohatchi, NM
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($223 - 299) in Portland, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($256 - 296) in La Farge, WI
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($55 - 87) in Wildrose, ND
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($53 - 85) in Pittsburg, OK