Me and a friend were installing a new radio into my car. when working on the wires we got a spark from 1 of them. After we got the wires done we plugged up the radio and found it wasn't working. it doesn't seem to have any power. We thought we might have blown a fuse but can't seem to find 1 that is bad. I also noticed my interior light isn't working when the bulb is just fine. So does any one have any idea what fuse I could have blown if that is the case?
What fuse did I blow. on 2002 Kia Rio
3 answersMarch 07, 2014
0 answersJune 22, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- My 2013 kia Rio is not running smoothly on idle.what can be the cause?
- my kia rio car get very hot and also off when i am using AC
- My rio lost 4th gear and only accelorates to 50mph. How do I fix it?
- Trunk leaks. How much should repair cost?
- What could be causing my to have to replace my coil packs and spark plugs freque