engine start on very well but 15min later engine looks like out of gas and after 5min of engine still failing it going off.
what exactly is the funtion for the calistar on 2000 mercury villager on 2000 Mercury Villager
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- does the knock sensor have to be replace or could it be something else?
- Where is the fuel pump located in the 1997 Mercury Villager
- where is the fuel pump located
- Turn key won't start hit starter then starts do i have to change starter or
- speedometer drops to 0 while driving, odometer not registering all miles
2000 Mercury Villager Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in New Carlisle, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($214 - $275) in Dunn Loring, VA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($264 - $537) in Humeston, IA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($180 - $295) in Shaw Afb, SC
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($121 - $141) in Stoughton, MA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($97 - $119) in Neeses, SC