1998 Volvo S70 Q&A

1998 Volvo S70 Question: what exactly is a strut on a 98 Volvo S70 is it what we used to call a mot

Do I have 4 strut on the colvo s70 -
Answer 1
It is referred to as a shock absorber, or macpherson strut. Here is a picture and explanation: http://repairpal.com/front-suspension-strut -