What engine coolant do I need to use?
What engine coolant do I use.
on 2005 BMW 325i
2 answersMay 25, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
2005 BMW 325i Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($284 - 823) in Arkoma, OK
- Oil Service ($74 - 140) in White Horse Beach, MA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($554 - 822) in Preston, WA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($412 - 1,000) in Kindred, ND
- Engine Mount Replacement ($241 - 275) in Pryor, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($211 - 235) in Fallon, MT