I have a 97 626 with the 2.5 engine. The valves that open the butterflies for the VRIS, won't open. I put a vacuum pump on the accuators and they are ok. The engine has a dead spot at 2000rpm to about 3000rpm. it idles good no misfires, and runs good after 3000rpm or 45 mph. doesn't matter if in park or drive acts the same. Do you think I'm looking in the right place? or maybe MAS? but the VRIS isn't working right for sure.
What energizes the solenoids, that open the accuator valves on the VRIS system? on 1997 Mazda 626
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
- Car cranks but dies out now won't start and there is no fuel pressure
- I have a 2002 Mazda 626 with a recent coolant leaks. If I maximumly fill the tan
- 1. How to repair broken handbrake cables? 2. How to diagnose/repair cruise cont?
- the 100 amp fuse under the hood keeps blowing every time i try to replace it.
- If I disconnect battery to get rid of check engine light, will car pass inspecti