I have a 97 626 with the 2.5 engine. The valves that open the butterflies for the VRIS, won't open. I put a vacuum pump on the accuators and they are ok. The engine has a dead spot at 2000rpm to about 3000rpm. it idles good no misfires, and runs good after 3000rpm or 45 mph. doesn't matter if in park or drive acts the same. Do you think I'm looking in the right place? or maybe MAS? but the VRIS isn't working right for sure.
What energizes the solenoids, that open the accuator valves on the VRIS system? on 1997 Mazda 626
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
- My transmition is expeling oil tru respirator.
- Will a electric fan that's behind the radiator off a 2002 Mazda 626 work on a 1999 Mazda 626
- Hooked battery cables on backwards has not started since
- How much should it cost to rebuild the 4 cyl 2.0 engine? I have a kit, with pistons,rings, seals, freeze plugs,& gaskets. Already did timing belt & cover,water pump,& thermostat.
- Would 1991 Mazda 626 doors fit on a 1989 Mazda 626