I changed the 2 rear air springs and solenoids on an Expedition 4x2. What else should I check or replace to stop the system from leaking air? The air springs inflate, but within minutes, deflate.
What else should I look for to stop the air leak on the rear air springs system? on 2002 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- what will make a truck cut off just sitting a red light
- while driving the temp gage dropped to cold and car ran bad continues to go back
- While driving at normal operating the temperature gauge bottoms out to the cold
- How often should I take my car in for a service?
- I have a '97 Expedition. Is there any way to increase the MPG without huge modif