I changed the 2 rear air springs and solenoids on an Expedition 4x2. What else should I check or replace to stop the system from leaking air? The air springs inflate, but within minutes, deflate.
What else should I look for to stop the air leak on the rear air springs system? on 2002 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Truck has a humming sound Iberia engine compartment when vehicle is turned off
- have code P0345 & P0349 how fix the problem?
- Overheating. NO antifreeze leaking. Replaced thermostat.
- towers 1 and 6 on coil pack are not firing
- Vehicle continues to flash check engine & service light and locks into 3rd gear.