Hooked the car up to the computer at the mechanics. Check engine light was on and exhaust had awful smell. Replaced spark plugs, boot and cool pack. Any suggestions.
What else could cause a misfire if I have replace the cool pack. on 2005 Saturn Ion
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- How to make additional light blinking when doors lock
- What happens if my transfer case is going bad?
- Has anyone ever heard of a lower control arm splitting in half while driving?
- won't start,.died at red light would not start back
- Car will crank but wont start will hit and try to start if throttle is held open
2005 Saturn Ion Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Lozano, TX
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($130 - 155) in McAllen, TX
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($164 - 235) in Chippewa Falls, WI
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($689 - 1,050) in Soddy Daisy, TN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($138 - 219) in Montpelier, ND
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Dunnell, MN