i have a 1998 mazda protege i seem the check engine light come on a few weeks ago i saw it needed power steering fluid i put some in and it went off. it just came back on the other day and i have checked all of my fluids and there good. i know my main transmission seal is leaking. what could be the problem'
what else could be wrong on 1998 Mazda Protege
1 answerApril 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- One under the friver's side dash, one in the engine compartment
- Where is my file pump relay switch located.
- What size is the drivers side window 2003.Mazda protege ls
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
1998 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($217 - $293) in Lake Linden, MI
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($222 - $436) in Trinidad, CA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $114) in Onekama, MI
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($95 - $124) in Bear Creek, WI
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,745 - $1,781) in Verona, WI
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($83 - $128) in Wolf Island, MO