does it have anything to do with the drainage of my car battery
what does the restraint system message means on 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320
1 answerNovember 21, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
- What could be the problem and the solution?
- The RPM seems to go higher (close to red) and seems not to go to the next gear?
- Battery dies ,pulled fuses for power seats and battery still drains.
- Why is the the steering locking up, and jerking the auto off the road?
- if you open the driver door to my left side of dash . Also trunk left sids
2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,777 - 2,210) in Conger, MN
- Battery Replacement ($262 - 477) in Dobbins, CA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($405 - 578) in French Village, MO
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($112 - 187) in Stanley, WI
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($329 - 350) in Mount Cory, OH
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($1,022 - 1,225) in Lewisville, NC