does it have anything to do with the drainage of my car battery
what does the restraint system message means on 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320
1 answerNovember 21, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
- The RPM seems to go higher (close to red) and seems not to go to the next gear?
- Battery dies ,pulled fuses for power seats and battery still drains.
- Why is the the steering locking up, and jerking the auto off the road?
- if you open the driver door to my left side of dash . Also trunk left sids
- cooling fan ris on all the time
2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($405 - 578) in Conger, MN
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,030 - 1,341) in Dobbins, CA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in French Village, MO
- Maintenance Service A ($91 - 162) in Stanley, WI
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($520 - 624) in Mount Cory, OH
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Lewisville, NC