The accesory drive pulley broke off the housing.
what does the p/s and alt mounting bracket look like? I need to replace it. on 1997 Ford Escort
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1997 Ford Escort Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($176 - 244) in Talmage, CA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($82 - 137) in Addis, LA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($814 - 1,236) in Summerville, OR
- Brake Drum Replacement ($374 - 512) in East Bloomfield, NY
- PCV Valve Replacement ($43 - 61) in Branch, LA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($142 - 176) in Oradell, NJ