The accesory drive pulley broke off the housing.
what does the p/s and alt mounting bracket look like? I need to replace it. on 1997 Ford Escort
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
1997 Ford Escort Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($270 - 561) in Talmage, CA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($255 - 331) in Addis, LA
- Radiator Replacement ($358 - 471) in Summerville, OR
- Heater Core Replacement ($528 - 671) in East Bloomfield, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($172 - 196) in Branch, LA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($156 - 195) in Oradell, NJ