Wires were ripped out of the speed sensor plug on the rear of the transmission. I can't figure out which wire goes were. Its a three wire connector. Can any one help?
What Does the output speed sensor have to do with my truck not starting? on 1994 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- The abs and brake light on the dash stay on, any idea how to fix this problem?
- replace aternator truck start bogging itself out wen I put in gear
- When brakes are replaced why won't my truck stop?
- A 96 dodge ram 2500 4x4 v 10 crank position sensor broke off
- Truck won't turn over Windows won't roll up and no blower fan? Replaced the igni