the maintenance required light came on three days ago on my 2009 toyota camry.
what does the ( maint reqd ) light mean. It came on today. on 2009 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
2009 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($126 - 181) in Coleharbor, ND
- 120,000 Mile Service ($331 - 487) in Madison Heights, MI
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($410 - 565) in North Lewisburg, OH
- 60,000 Mile Service ($154 - 245) in Birchrunville, PA
- Tie Rod Replacement ($839 - 1,069) in Cottondale, FL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($371 - 465) in North Riverside, IL