my 97 villager died on my way to work and got it home,it turn over,so figure it would be fuel pump went and got one,stillwont start,tested fuel relay ,ok im getting the pump to work when i jump wireit.but still no start...help me find the problem,i just got a obd,&mettr.
what does the inhibit relay do&ASCD holdrelay to the far right side?ho and also on 1997 Mercury Villager
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
- 96 Mercury Villiger won't start
- Front end suspension problems it feels like the tires are going to come off
- Having driveable issues it makes a grinding like growling sound while in motion