my 97 villager died on my way to work and got it home,it turn over,so figure it would be fuel pump went and got one,stillwont start,tested fuel relay ,ok im getting the pump to work when i jump wireit.but still no start...help me find the problem,i just got a obd,&mettr.
what does the inhibit relay do&ASCD holdrelay to the far right side?ho and also on 1997 Mercury Villager
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Will not start lights windows all work turn key all the way to start and nothing
- I put a new wiper motor in and wiper still doesn't work
- The van chokes and stalles out past 35 rpms.
- Why does the compresser go off & on after 2 cans of freon
- How to solve the error scanned on engine sensor and knock 2 sensor, fuel consump