Also, Seat belt light will not go out.
what does the Engine code po141 indicate? on 2006 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
2006 Honda Accord Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($371 - $586) in Salem, KY
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($38 - $55) in Junction City, OH
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($258 - $387) in La Crescenta, CA
- Valve Adjustment ($145 - $213) in Stephenson, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($224 - $825) in Treloar, MO
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($118 - $140) in Stockville, NE