my monte fuel gage is jack up or the float in the fuel tank is bad. I filled up not long ago I put over 65 miles on the tank it has not moved off the full mark on the fuel gage . is it the float or gage?
what does it take to replace a float in the fuel tank? whats the cost to fix? on 1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
- I have a strong gas smell inside and outside when I turn on my heat
- will a additive to stop a oil leak work? will it cause any other problems?
- 2004 chevy Monte Carlo super sport went completely dead,
- Why when i drive my Monte it feels like we're gonna flip
- How do I stop a loud knocking that appears to be coming from the engine