so i recently noticed my car is making a sound everytime i turn left. the sound is light sometimes then it gets louder and it sounds like a loud bang. i have a acura el not a integra. please let me know on what actions should be taken and if this is a serious problem. thanks
what does it mean when you hear a sound everytime you turn left on your car? on 1998 Acura Integra
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Integra Questions
- My car keeps breaking down. I replaced the fuel pump and Its still braking down
- Had the transylvania rebuilt n it is still not shifting on time why
- What do i need to do if my car wont turn on after replacing my old radiator.
- I got my 2001 integra i change my altenator the battery an wen i put the new
- My tachometer is jumping around. what is this a symptom of?