no matter how far i push the clutch in, i am not able to put the truck in gear. any help??? is there a spot where i can put fluid? because i hear a hissing noise when i push the clutch in as if the line has busted or something.
what does it mean when the "lamp out" pops up on my dash? my clutch wont activat on 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.