Explorer tires to turn over but won't turn over so towed to garage. Mechanic removed one plug measured pressure as 10 lbs instead of 120 lbs. Does it mean it should be junked?
What does it mean when the engine doesn't get anough pressure? on 1998 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.