Explorer tires to turn over but won't turn over so towed to garage. Mechanic removed one plug measured pressure as 10 lbs instead of 120 lbs. Does it mean it should be junked?
What does it mean when the engine doesn't get anough pressure? on 1998 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Carson, IA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Aristes, PA
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($105 - 152) in Troy, IL
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Minerva, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($173 - 195) in Grygla, MN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($728 - 931) in Elk, CA