Explorer tires to turn over but won't turn over so towed to garage. Mechanic removed one plug measured pressure as 10 lbs instead of 120 lbs. Does it mean it should be junked?
What does it mean when the engine doesn't get anough pressure? on 1998 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch