Explorer tires to turn over but won't turn over so towed to garage. Mechanic removed one plug measured pressure as 10 lbs instead of 120 lbs. Does it mean it should be junked?
What does it mean when the engine doesn't get anough pressure? on 1998 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?