Was driving mr car 1997 Lexus Es 300 yesterday turnd a corner and the car died I mean everything was on but I could't accerlerate, I noticed there was oil under the car when it was towed..please help
What does it mean when the Discharge Warning & Low Oil Pressure warning light on 1997 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?
1997 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($144 - 233) in Mc Williams, AL
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($326 - 433) in Beverly Hills, CA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Vincent, MN
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Medway, OH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($284 - 359) in Brush Valley, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($631 - 776) in California City, CA