Was driving mr car 1997 Lexus Es 300 yesterday turnd a corner and the car died I mean everything was on but I could't accerlerate, I noticed there was oil under the car when it was towed..please help
What does it mean when the Discharge Warning & Low Oil Pressure warning light on 1997 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- do I need to remove the housing on the transmission to remove the axle?
- Driver side,knee bolster&hood in front of air box
- What does a 270,000 mile service involve on my 2000 Lexus ES300.
- Engine stalls when at idle if not holding accelerator - no check engine light
- Do both cooling fans need to run for AC to work?