Was driving mr car 1997 Lexus Es 300 yesterday turnd a corner and the car died I mean everything was on but I could't accerlerate, I noticed there was oil under the car when it was towed..please help
What does it mean when the Discharge Warning & Low Oil Pressure warning light on 1997 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Car was running fine,then suddenly started missing badly.Now it starts and run b
- How long should you wait to replace PCV valve?
- The ES 300 pulls hard right when driving down the road and makes a poping sound
- why when outside temp gets above 45 degrees does my car miss, smoke, eat gas
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
1997 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($140 - 213) in Mc Williams, AL
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Beverly Hills, CA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($318 - 457) in Saint Vincent, MN
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Medway, OH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($100 - 150) in Brush Valley, PA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in California City, CA