s on & it says to check the transmission
What does it mean when my service engine light comes on & also my o/d light come on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($254 - 364) in Remsenburg, NY
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Macy, NE
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($426 - 737) in Mc Intosh, FL
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Talmage, KS
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($51 - 114) in Bear Lake, PA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($180 - 569) in Yettem, CA