i was driving on the freeway and all of a sudden it started slowing down as if it had turned off and i put it in park and turned it off and turned it on again. i dont know about cars so i took it to jiffy lube to get an oil change and surely enough it had none whatsever. but when i left jiffy lube it once again decided to turn off. i tried turning it on and it wouldnt anymore at all and thats when "stability system diabled" came on.
what does it mean when it says stability system disabled? on 2003 GMC Yukon Denali
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Denali Questions
- I need a download link for a Detroit 60 Series service manual.
- Will a fuel filter make my CEL come on?
- low beam not working but high beam working
- I would like to put true dual exhaust and add some more rumble. Beside the look it gives, will it also increase horsepower? Could you provide an estimate and an opinion on this. Semper fi
- Has anyone installed a performance air intake system...is it worth it?