i was driving on the freeway and all of a sudden it started slowing down as if it had turned off and i put it in park and turned it off and turned it on again. i dont know about cars so i took it to jiffy lube to get an oil change and surely enough it had none whatsever. but when i left jiffy lube it once again decided to turn off. i tried turning it on and it wouldnt anymore at all and thats when "stability system diabled" came on.
what does it mean when it says stability system disabled? on 2003 GMC Yukon Denali
Asked by for the 2003 GMC Yukon Denali
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Denali Questions
- Zero hours came up on my display for no apparent reason and my truck shut down.
- I changed my rear brakes and rotors and now my brake light is on an say stabilit
- my check engine light does not come on? But yet my ODB failed for emissions???
- Driver seat motor runs continuously in forward motion.
- how many hours needed to take out and replace engine
2003 GMC Yukon Denali Estimates