The code was po420 on the read out.
What does it mean when it mentions the Cadillac converter is sticking?
on 2005 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2005 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($312 - 381) in Saratoga, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($224 - 304) in Orovada, NV
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 429) in Kennedy, AL
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Diagonal, IA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($808 - 1,172) in Pointe Aux Pins, MI
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Golden Meadow, LA