The code was po420 on the read out.
What does it mean when it mentions the Cadillac converter is sticking?
on 2005 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
2005 Nissan Altima Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($716 - 879) in Saratoga, TX
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($200 - 277) in Orovada, NV
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($210 - 264) in Kennedy, AL
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($139 - 228) in Diagonal, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($645 - 684) in Pointe Aux Pins, MI
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($808 - 1,172) in Golden Meadow, LA