(I know I put 1990, but it IS a 1985. It would not let me go past 1990.) When the car is cold, it has some issues turning on for some reason. I don't know what it could be, I'm no car specialist. It's not the battery because that was already replaced. Any ideas?
What does it mean when a 1985 VW Jetta has a hard time turning on? on 1990 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Where do i see how to change the clutch in a V6 2000 Volkswagon jetta
- My boyfriend left the lights on in my car and killed my battery
- how much would it cost to repair the wiring on my lowbeam headlight
- upon acceleration at high speeds, my car shakes. Let off gas it stops. Why?
- No power on windshiel wipers