(I know I put 1990, but it IS a 1985. It would not let me go past 1990.) When the car is cold, it has some issues turning on for some reason. I don't know what it could be, I'm no car specialist. It's not the battery because that was already replaced. Any ideas?
What does it mean when a 1985 VW Jetta has a hard time turning on? on 1990 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?