(I know I put 1990, but it IS a 1985. It would not let me go past 1990.) When the car is cold, it has some issues turning on for some reason. I don't know what it could be, I'm no car specialist. It's not the battery because that was already replaced. Any ideas?
What does it mean when a 1985 VW Jetta has a hard time turning on? on 1990 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
1990 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($513 - 705) in Milladore, WI
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Crestline, OH
- Starter Replacement ($373 - 557) in Eureka, KS
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($255 - 303) in Eagle Lake, MN
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Bristol, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($275 - 439) in Terra Alta, WV