(I know I put 1990, but it IS a 1985. It would not let me go past 1990.) When the car is cold, it has some issues turning on for some reason. I don't know what it could be, I'm no car specialist. It's not the battery because that was already replaced. Any ideas?
What does it mean when a 1985 VW Jetta has a hard time turning on? on 1990 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Automatic trans, is spinning and grinding when in gear but the car won't move
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
1990 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 156) in Milladore, WI
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($554 - 970) in Crestline, OH
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Eureka, KS
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 108) in Eagle Lake, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($154 - 190) in Bristol, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($211 - 310) in Terra Alta, WV