What would cause transmission failure?
What does it mean that the "gear ratio is incorrect"? on 2002 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2002 Honda Civic Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($630 - 1,007) in Silas, AL
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Seelyville, IN
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($269 - 735) in Owls Head, ME
- AC Compressor Replacement ($896 - 1,069) in Chaparral, NM
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($34 - 43) in Watson, MN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($99 - 121) in Knob Lick, KY