My gear shaft caught fire..now its all burn up right in the center where I change gears..it may have been faulty wiring cause I did buy it used.. I would like to know what it cost to replace this Thanks
What does it cost to replace the whole gear shaft..mine caught fire on 2000 Mazda 626
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
- periodically, like once a day, when I take off from a stop light, the car will n
- i started my car but, it was difficult to enter gear. what could be the fault?
- Does the manual transmission have the same issues as the automatic
- At start up it shows some white smoke which enlarges and disappear when u ref.
- Is new lock needed to change back brake pads?
2000 Mazda 626 Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($783 - $977) in Marlboro, NJ
- AC Condenser Replacement ($325 - $459) in Hawley, MN
- Starter Replacement ($835 - $1,305) in Parkers Lake, KY
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($300 - $379) in Republic, OH
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($99 - $142) in Willard, NM
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($291 - $362) in Paxton, IL