car sputtered then died yesterday. It cranks but does not turn over, being told I need a new fuel pump & it is in the fuel tank.
what does it cost to replace the fuel pump in the tank?
on 2001 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
- Why does my tire light come on when there seems to be no problem with the tires.
- Why does my car make a clunking sound when I make turns & when I brake.