car sputtered then died yesterday. It cranks but does not turn over, being told I need a new fuel pump & it is in the fuel tank.
what does it cost to replace the fuel pump in the tank?
on 2001 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- Briefly lost acceleration, check engine light on and cruise light flashing...
- Lights come on but won't start?
- I smelled gasoline in the garage when I went out yesterday. Stronger nowi
- ABS, Brake and traction control are lost in wet icy weather?
- replaced alt. and battery batt checked ok 12.60 vot now have no electrical
2001 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($289 - 478) in Rapid City, SD
- Radiator Replacement ($366 - 497) in Phyllis, KY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($58 - 106) in Las Vegas, NM
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,621 - 2,114) in Fort Ann, NY
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($282 - 525) in Waynesburg, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,137 - 1,448) in Dunkirk, NY