I was curious of the price of the part and the labor involved. Also how long you can drive the vehicle before any serious damage is done.
What does it cost to replace a leak detection pump? on 1994 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
1994 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Studley, VA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Tupman, CA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - 150) in Redbird, OK
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Roads, LA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Gravity, IA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($338 - 488) in Van, WV