I was curious of the price of the part and the labor involved. Also how long you can drive the vehicle before any serious damage is done.
What does it cost to replace a leak detection pump? on 1994 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1994 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($136 - 167) in Studley, VA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($213 - 295) in Tupman, CA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($401 - 648) in Redbird, OK
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($429 - 783) in New Roads, LA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($319 - 370) in Gravity, IA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($104 - 203) in Van, WV