I was curious of the price of the part and the labor involved. Also how long you can drive the vehicle before any serious damage is done.
What does it cost to replace a leak detection pump? on 1994 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
1994 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($41 - 57) in Studley, VA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($228 - 302) in Tupman, CA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($351 - 545) in Redbird, OK
- AC Condenser Replacement ($422 - 576) in New Roads, LA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($180 - 569) in Gravity, IA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Van, WV