bad lifter, do all of them need to be replaced if one is bad?
what does it cost to repair a bad lifter? on 1996 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
1996 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($190 - 269) in Rockaway Park, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($650 - 1,200) in Alva, FL
- Brake Drum Replacement ($296 - 507) in Nauvoo, AL
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Brooktondale, NY
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($114 - 262) in Sparrow Bush, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($105 - 134) in Woodstock, AL